Thursday, April 1, 2010

First off...


So to start off, I would like to say that I am a girl, a woman, whichever you prefer, who is searching. I am a growing, developing young mind who is truly yearning for that deep thing that you cannot find the answer to on Wikipedia. 
I know what it is. I just haven't gotten completely there yet. Although I'm still figuring out Him, I do feel this pulling on my heart to go to a place where life can be stripped down to the simplest things, to discover the most simple thing. 
I am a lover and I try my best to love with everything. I want to give myself to others who need my talents and abilities more than I need them here. Whether that place be Africa, South America, or my birthplace, the Phillippines, I want to go away from the comfort of gorgeous Southern California and experience life in the bigger picture. 

...to be continued...

 

No comments: