Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Joyful Joyful

The other night I paused Gossip Girl and was talking to Cameron about plans and life etc. and I ended up in tears just thinking about how great God is for pulling everything together. I don't think I've ever been SO incredibly happy. Praise God, seriously, just for making the unthinkable happen. The more I turn myself over to Him, the more he blesses me with such a deep joy. I just had to share that because this happiness has been so prominent this week-

There is a new beautiful babygirl in the Chadwick family, Grace Elizabeth. Austin (Cameron's brother) and his wife Becky have brought such a bright new soul into the world and the whole fam is just gushing.
Cameron also just signed his letter of intent for a football scholarship to Robert Morris University in Pittsburg. My Grandma is going far out of her way and spreading my letter to I think just about everyone at her church, which makes me just wanna squeeze the love out of her. Kevin and John both got big awards for waterpolo and are bringing their friends to youth group and one of Kevin's friends is actually getting Confirmed in the spring.

Point in short is just that there is so much great stuff going on- big and small.

1 Corinthians 2:9
"...No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him..."

Lord, I am on fire for you. I am so in love with you. You are so Holy and so worthy and only You could provide this intense happiness that is in me. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for me. My heart is yours and only yours.

Lord watch over Rasta girl and T and Maria's kids. Prepare their hearts for the wonderful families they will be brought into. I pray for the team that is going to Uganda and Ethiopia, that we can all come together and do your will, whatever that may be. We are your servants. Thank you for blessing me with amazing parents who have passed on so much wisdom and taught me everything they know about you. Thank you for Cameron Chadwick, strengthen us with your spirit and drown us in your knowledge. I love you with everything. Amen.

No comments: